May 25th 2018 GDPR update. 👋
Website and Cookies
I am committed to protecting your privacy. This policy applies when I am acting as a controller of personal data, i.e. where I have determined the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data. It applies to all users of my web site: terrywells.io
I may process your personal data for the purpose of contacting you if you submit an enquiry using my web site. The legal basis for this processing is that it is necessary to achieve legitimate interest, namely the promotion of my services. I only collect personal information that is needed to provide the service or product and nothing more.
Web site cookies are processed for the purpose of improving the functionality and performance of my site as well as gaining statistical information about the web site usage. If you do not allow cookies then some parts of my web site may become inaccessible or not function properly. The legal basis for this processing is your consent.
When you visit or register on my web site i will store your IP address, Username, Password, Name, Company name, Email address and Telephone number. These logs will be updated regularly while using my web site but will be purged if more than 2 years old from the last visit or login. I may share your personal data with third parties only to the extent that the disclosure is reasonably
necessary for the purposes of providing you with the information about my services that you have requested.
As you are providing me with your personal data via the contact form at terrywells.io/contact, it is important to me that you are aware of the following rights that you have in relation to our processing of that personal data.
• You can withdraw your consent to information you have provided at any time by emailing [email protected] or using the contact form situated at terrywells.io/contact
• You can be provided with a copy of any personal data concerning you that i store, unless that would affect the rights and freedoms of others.
• You can contact me to rectify any personal data of yours that I hold that is inaccurate or incomplete. In certain circumstances, you can also ask us to erase or restrict the use of any of your personal data that I process.
• You can object at any time to the processing of your personal data on grounds related to your particular situation.
• You can object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
• You can exercise any of the rights listed above by contacting me using the details at the bottom of this notice. If you are unhappy with any aspect of how i have processed your personal data or your request to exercise a right, you can lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
I am contactable by email at [email protected]